Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1st anniversary


a few more pages of my workshop book.......



Wow! I've been posting here for one year. I started this blog as a way of keeping myself motivated to keep up a daily art practice. And it worked. Although the number of posts is not quite at 365 yet (even bloggers get vacations, right?) even on days when I didn't share anything I did do the work. I've filled several journals and created a couple travel journals, as well as continuing to paint and do collage work. And exploring the world of art blogging has led me in several new directions and introduced me to some inspiring artists and artwork. All in all, a pretty good deal.....I guess I'll keep at it.

a fitting anniversary quote: "You become what you are everyday"

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Good Job on a full year. I know how much that means! I looked back at some of last year's early posts... You've come a long way baby. I'm very proud of you for your year at the table. By the way, these new pages are spectacular. M

    ReplyDelete